There are a variety of Windows 10 apps you can use to improve your audio and, in this article, we want to highlight some of the best. With an equalizer, you can change the sound profile of your audio system or the sound presets. Equalizers are often used for music or listening to movies to help boost bass. With these equalizer apps, you can choose presets suitable for certain music genres or create your own custom equalizer preset. In order to help you out, we have picked out the best Free Audio Sound Equalizer For Windows 10 as listed below.
10 Best Free Audio Sound Equalizer For Windows 10
- FxSound Enhancer
- Equalizer Apo with Peace Interface
- Razer Surround
- Dolby Atmos
- Ear Trump
- Voice Meter
- Boom 3D
- Equalizer APO
- Viper 4 Windows
- Breakaway Audio Enhancer
FxSound Enhancer is one of the most renowned and the famous software app that is posted and available on their website, claiming themselves that they can boost the sound quality of your music. Most importantly, when you switch on your FxSound Enhancer software app, this will add an automatic EQ preset to your audio that will improve your listening experience.
- There are many interactive tutorials for this software app
- And very essential sound panel for professional editing as well
- There is also an adaptive noise reduction in this software app
Equalizer Apo with Peace Interface
With the all new Peace Interface software app, you are given extreme control over creating your own presets, as per your requirements. There are also some excellent presets already for available for you to choose from among them. The listening experience is first class and there is no other software app that can be equal to this or give a tough competition to this software app. Once you have got to easily use and get accustomed with things, everything runs pretty smoothly on Windows 10.
- This software app has got improved multi track user interface
- This software app gives you such kind of audio effects that gives you a realistic experience
- There are also many customising options
Razer Surround is a 7.1 surround sound Best Free Audio Sound Equalizer For Windows 10 that is beautifully crafted as well as designed to give you a virtual surround sound to any pair of headphones or earphones. The base software is available at free of cost, but you can also get the profession or the upgrade version for a $19.99 at a one time payment. Using Razer Surround is also very easy and thankfully, there is very little alterations that you get to make if you would wish to switch off the virtual sound. This can be done with just one single click of a button.
- There is surround sound from every player, media or else streaming
- This software app is compatible with almost all the versions of the Windows
- This software app also a very good customer support system
Dolby Atmos software app can be accessed by downloading and installing the Dolby Access app from the Microsoft Store online. In order to access the Dolby Atmos, you must also pay a small fee towards this app of $14.99 after installing the Access app. Obviously, if you have a surround sound speaker setup already, then the Dolby Atmos is definitely the best option. Dolby Atmos is one of the top most games when it comes to real surround sound. Ultimately, Dolby Atmos is a very useful application, especially if you have a real surround sound setup at your work space.
- There are many special effects that is available within this app itself
- The band equaliser is 10
- This software app offers you enhanced sound and music experience
The next app to feature in this article’s list is the Ear Trump software app. Ear Trumpet has been regarded as one of the top audio sound equalizer apps on Windows 10. Instead of adding a completely new interface for you, the Ear Trumpet expands on the existing Windows 10 audio mixer user interface. With Ear Trumpet software app, you can control the individual volume of each opened program, and you can quickly switch playback devices. You are also able to set up default audio devices for specific programs.
- You can personalize the tools as per your requirements
- There is also a play back option for this software app
- This software app has a very interactive user interface
Voice Meter is yet another awesome software app from the Ear Trumpet, citing the additional features are only really useful for those who need to fine tune individual audio streams. With Voice Meter software app, you can change the EQ of multiple audio devices all at once and at the same time, and also adjust where audio is redirected directed to. For example, you can record desktop audio but not your voice, or vice versa, anything for that matter.
- This software app allows you to improvise upon the sound quality and the power of your sound system or the music
- This software app provides results without leaving any traces in your own system or device
- Using this software app, you will be able to set the sound system as per the surroundings and environment like small room, large room, etc.
Boom 3D is yet another amazing sound equalizer software app, that not only gives you the option to play with the sound in its equalizer but also to boost your sound according to your purpose. The equalizer comes with lots of presets and can also be used if you have headphones at your work place.
- There is the compressor option if you wish that the sound should pitch high
- And also the reverberation feature in this software app
- There is a Dynamic Boost feature in this software app, that increases the perceived loudness of the audio
Equalizer APO is one of the most recommended apps among the netizens and other professionals today. It is the most powerful, customizable, and full-featured free sound equalizer that you will ever find in this whole world. This software app operates as an Audio Processing Object (APO), so if your audio uses APIs like ASIO or WASAPI, it will not work. Equalizer APO’s best features include an unlimited number of filters, multi-channel use, support for 3D surround sound, and also comes in with a very low CPU usage.
- There are some more additional sound effects like hard rock grunge, techno big sound, mega bass, etc.
- This software app has a very good customer support base in times of need
- There is also an option to set the sound effects to match various ambiances
Viper 4 Windows
Viper 4 Windows is an open-source sound equalizer for Windows 10. This software app also works with Windows Vista, 7, and 8.1. The equalizer offers an impressive and an excellent 18 bands. This software app has as many as you can hope to find on a consumer-level computer-based equalizer. The bands’ of this equalizer ranges run from -120dB to 13dB.
- This software app can automatically adjust the frequency spectrum emitted during the play back
- This software app has an attractive and a very simple to use user interface
- This is in fact a very fun and interactive software app t o use and fidget with sounds
Breakaway Audio Enhancer
Lastly, Breakaway Audio enhancer is not just an ordinary audio enhancer software app, but it is a pro software app that has the potential to enhance audio, videos, web browser and games. Multi-band dynamics processing restores the spectral balance to your music library and multiple look-ahead peak limiters that will provide you aa distortion-free and a transient control, making the tunes and other audio pretty louder and punchier, while bringing out subtleties.
- You can create more and more scenarios with the presets that are available within it
- You can also produce superior sounds from the quality point of view
- There is also an option to save the presets and use it whenever they are needed
Most Useful Software
- Best Proxy Servers For Windows
- Password Managers Software For Windows 10
- Best Android PC Suite For Windows
We hope that this article has been a useful list for you, so that this could save much time on your researching for the best software app and now, you can now choose the best Free Audio Sound Equalizer For Windows 10 your specific requirements. Audio Equalizer is a must-have software app if one wants to greatly enhance their listening experience on their quality audio hardware. So, you should select the software which is compatible with your CPU and your audio device. Happy Reading!