A password manager software app will not only save you the effort of remembering different types of login accounts for all your online access, but it will also help keep them safe and secure by generating strong and very difficult passwords that are not possible to guess, and storing them all safely in an encrypted vault and keep them very safe with you. Also, there are a few password managers which are cost effective, useful, and 100 per cent secure. We have tested all the password managers around the web for security, value, usability, and additional features to find the best password managers. Come on, let us have a look at this.
11 Best Password Managers Software For Windows 10
- LAST PASS
- ROBO FORM
- LOG ME ONCE
- NORD PASS
- ZOHO VAULT
1 – DASHLANE
Dashlane has been at the top of this article’s list of password managers, and it continues to be the best Password Managers Software For Windows 10 in the world as far as the competition is concerned in 2020. It is very easy to use, highly secure, and offers a range of amazing features. Dashlane Free is by far good, and it also provides the Password Changer, secured note sharing, and so on. In addition to this, there is a 50 password limit on the free plan, and it can only be used on one device.
- software app keeps all your passwords safe and secured
- This software app can also automatically fill and save your passwords
- This software app scans the web initially for any malware that is present
2 – LAST PASS
LastPass has the best free plan among all the password managers that we have tested. With LastPass Free, there are no limits on the number of passwords or the number of devices that you can use. The paid plan also includes advanced MFA options, such as YubiKey, Sesame, and fingerprint authentication, providing you an overall safety of your personal information.
- This software app creates and stores unique and complex passwords in just a single click
- There is unlimited storage for all your passwords and logins in this software app
- This software app is based on AES – 256 encrytpion
3- ROBO FORM
RoboForm software app is one of the favourite full PC suite : Best Password Managers Software For Windows 10 that are available on the internet market. RoboForm’s password management is really impressive in terms of security and safety. RoboForm’s password generator creates a very unique and an open source protocol within its software to test password strength. This software app is continuously being updated by an open source community of password security professionals and also the enthusiasts, who are very dedicated towards staying up to date with the latest hacking trends.
- The security dash board is one of the specialties of this app that displays the strength and reuse of this app
- There is one click form fill for shopping
- This software app can keep your passwords organized
Keeper is one of the most technologically strong password managers that is available in the internet market today. It has got everything that a password manager needs, and it comes with powerful security and encryption features for those people who require extra protection. The most favourite feature among this software app is the Secure Audit feature, which actually ranks the password strength and allows its users to quickly create new passwords.
- This software app has got a good and a consistent design
- There is a very good pricing plan for this software app
- There is a 2 factor authentication of this app
Read More : Best Windows 10 Customization Software
Bitwarden is also one of the open source software app programs, which means that every line of code in the program is freely available to the public to use and modify as per their own convenience and requirements, so that there is no way for the officials to spy on user data. It also means that there is a community of developers around the globe working to optimize the program’s performance.
- This software app has got a very cool and a streamlined user interface
- There are no unwanted ads in between
- There is unlimited VPN service in this app
If you are looking for a trusted password manager app to keep your login information private and secure, 1Password is de facto one of the best password managers for you, ultimately letting you access your accounts and services with one master password. It is available across all major device platforms. The specially designed software app has been developed for a free version too, but you can also check it out for 30 days before signing up, to check if they suit your needs.
- There is a special Travel Mode option to keep you safe from unwanted malware
- There is also a secret key encryption for this software app
- This app has got a very good customer service system
KeePass is yet another open source software for the Best Password Managers Software App For Windows 10, that was originally used and tested on Windows and has been transferred using the same program and the source code base to other platforms, including MacOS, Android and iOS. Apart from this, this software app is absolutely free of cost. This software app’s user interface takes a bit of working around to get all the independently built and the different versions of KeePass to work together.
- This software app has got a robust form filling
- This software app has also got a mobile version of it for easy usage
- There are many attractive features that are available within this app
Read More : Best Lightweight Antivirus for Windows 10
8- LOG ME ONCE
Log Me Once is a password management solution software app, that offers multiple platform support, which means that whatever device use, whether desktop of mobile, your passwords and logins are still accessible as required. Fortunately, Log Me Once gets rid of the need for a master password by giving in additional security settings, so that you cannot get logged out of your account simply by forgetting your master password.
- There is a unique privacy protection feature in this app
- Using this app, you can auto fill the password very securely
- This software app has got a very strong encryption software
9- NORD PASS
Nord Pass offers a very capable password manager with browser plugins for some of the famous browsers that are available such as the Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera, as well as desktop apps for Windows, macOS, and Linux, in addition to this, iOS and Android mobile devices. Also, for storing encrypted passwords, Nord Pass can also suggest you strong passwords.
- This software app is completely free and is also an open sourced platform
- Using this app, you can completely control all of your apps in just a single click of a mouse button
- This software app is compatible on almost all of the operating systems
10- ZOHO VAULT
If you need to share passwords among your team members or within your office colleagues, then Zoho Vault offers the superb control you need. Zoho Vault’s user management, permissions, and password policy features set it apart from personal password managers and you can make batch changes to passwords very easily as well as seamlessly. Zoho Vault can also integrate with third-party apps like Gmail, Dropbox, Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft 365 and much more apps.
- This software app is one of the strongest desktop free versions that is available in the market today
- Using this app, it is very easy to keep your data safely in offline mode as well
- This app has got a very beautiful and a clean user interface
Last, but not the least, Blur software app is a privacy protection service with a password manager tacked on. This software app is as fine as a browser based desktop password manager, and it is also definitely worth the pay. This software app’s mobile apps are quite hard to use. What Blur software app basically shines at is keeping your data very confidential and private. It offers a onetime to be used credit-card numbers for online purchases, different email addresses for every online service you sign up for, and even a second phone number if necessary.
- There is a family plan of this software app that is available at a very nominal price
- This software app has got a solid free offering to all its users across the world
- This software app has got one of the best customer service in this whole world
Choosing a password manager is pretty an important decision that everyone must be keen on, which is why this article puts forth all the best options for you to the test. Many of the password managers here offer both free and paid accounts, so you could choose the one that suits your needs, and your wallet. We hope you will find this article very useful as much as we enjoyed it curating this for you.