Conference Call On Android Like someone disrupting a conversation by giving an incoming call, a conference call is one you start out to make purposely: You make one call and then also merge a second call. Just touching an icon on the phone’s touchscreen and then everyone can talk. Here’s how it works:
Phone the first person
- After you make call and the call connects and you complete some small talk, touch the Add Call icon.
- The Add Call icon is appeared. After touching that icon, or the same icon, the first person will be put on hold.
Dial the second person
- You can start using the dialpad or select the second person from the phone’s address book or the new calls log.
- Tell your pleasantries and notify the party that the call is about to be combined.
- Need to touch the Merge or Merge Calls icon.
- The two calls are now merged: The touchscreen tells Conference Call, and the End Last Call icon appears. So, everyone you’ve called up you can talk to and hear everyone else.
Touch the End Call icon to end the conference call
- All calls are cut off.
- Your Android phone might feature the Manage icon while you’re in a conference call. Now, you can touch this icon to list the different calls, to mute one, or to choose a call to disconnect.