Screenshots will be useful on several occasions. It assists in Situations when you would like to share the ticket that you have reserved for your friend, sharing an Instagram image, sharing a Reddit meme, and it continues. Capturing a screenshot on Android and iPhone is simple. But in PCs, you should know the tricks to catch a screenshot in a perfect way. In this post, we will talk about how to capture a screenshot on HP Laptop and Computer.
How to Take Screenshot on HP Laptop and Desktop?
- Fullscreen Screenshot
- Partial Screenshot
- Using the Snipping Tool
How to Take Full Screenshot on HP Laptops and Pcs?
(1) When you workin on the screen which you want to take, just press the Win key + PrintScreen button on your keyboard.
(2) Your PC screen will malfunction for a moment to save the screenshot.
(3) The screenshot will be saved on your clipboard, not on your PC. Go to any image editors like Paint and press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot.
(4) Next, use the Paint app, save the screenshot wherever you would like on your PC.
How to Take Partial Screenshot on HP Laptops and PCs?
(1) To capture a partial screenshot, need to press Win + Shift + S.
(2) Now, your pointer will change into a crosshair.
(3) Tap and drag the crosshair on the screen to take it.
(4) When you let go the mouse pointer, the partial screenshot will be saved on your clipboard.
(5) Just use the Paint app to save the screenshot on your PC.
How to Take Screenshot on HP Computer using the Snipping Tool?
The Snipping Tool is the best way that you can capture a screenshot on HP laptop and desktop without any use of the Printscreen button.
The Snipping Tool is a integrated application on Windows PC. Open the tool and tap the New icon.
(2) Tap and pull the mouse pointer to capture the screen. You can capture a screenshot of custom shapes as well.
(3) When you are completed, tap the Save icon to save the screenshot on your PC.
The above three steps are used to take a screenshot on any HP models like Pavilion, Spectre, Stream and on any Windows OS like 10,8, and 7. If
Thus, here there are three methods that you can take a screenshot on HP laptop and desktops.